What is a vCISO?
Virtual CISO, vCISO, Outsourced CISO, CISO as a Service… these are all names that mean the same thing—hiring an outside expert to be your Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
What are the benefits of hiring a vCISO?
- Save Time, Money & Energy. Rather than putting yourself through a hiring process only to pay an in-house Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) an average total compensation of $291,063, save 40-50% by outsourcing this role to the experts at Slate Enclave.
- Certification, Qualification, Expertise. Specialists are trained for a reason—not all cybersecurity problems are the same. By outsourcing your cyber needs to a vCISO, all your issues receive impeccable insight, overview, and attention to detail.
- Rapid, New Technology Implementation. Slate Enclave has its sights set on emerging cyber risks along with relevant technologies and trends. Slate understands how to properly and perpetually improve your security posture.
- Cyber Security Plan Frees You to Focus on Core Business. At Slate, we know that system security and information assurance is the backbone of your organization’s data protection and integrity. A vCISO allow you to focus on the work you love to do, with the security of your company and customers safe in hand.
- Risk Reduction, Compliance, and Security. We strive to offer innovative, mission-critical solutions that provide you and your organization with high levels of confidence, coupled with efficient and scalable systems that meet the specific needs of your business.
Partner with Slate
CISO as a Service provides all the benefits of an in-house Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) without the overhead cost. Slate offers CISO as a Service to provide the highest level of integration of your business and security systems. Through CISO as a Service, our team helps align each business unit to maximize their output while securing sensitive and protected data. We assist in evaluating the business processes to properly institute the correct level of security functions—such as deploying policies and procedures which incorporate administrative and technical controls throughout the organization.
The integration of your business and security systems can only be achieved with the leadership role that a CISO provides. CISO as a Service dives into the culture and information technology of your organization. Our team learns the risk tolerance of your organization and collaborates with your team to incorporate controls that will not hinder their business processes. When this approach is taken, a clear and concise path for creating a security program emerges.
If you have questions about hiring a vCISO, contact us. Slate Enclave is the trusted partner for custom security solutions, tailored to your business. We provide CISO as a Service to organizations in need of a security expert to guide their team.